||Are you a company representative?
Click Here for more information.
Metro Institute provides online computer-based testing services in Oregon for the Oregon Department of Agriculture (ODA).
ODA-contracted testing centers are located throughout the state.
All persons wanting to obtain a pesticide license with the Oregon Department of Agriculture must pass one or more exams
in the appropriate category(s). The basic steps to apply, schedule, and test are as follows:
Step 1. Register, Order, and Schedule:
Step 2. Receive notification from ODA:
- Create a Metro Online Account (click the sign-up link above!)
- Order your exams and make payment, as applicable.
- Schedule your exam(s) by selecting a testing center, and date and time to test.
- You will know your test results immediately after taking your exam(s).
- In addition your test results will be submitted to the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
ODA will contact you
- If you qualify for a license, a license application will be provided with your exam results.
- If you do not qualify for a license, you will be advised of such and you may schedule to take or retake
additional pesticide examinations.
- Note: A 24-hour notice is required to schedule (or reschedule) any exam. There is no charge to
reschedule an exam within 24-hour notice.
- You may not take the same exam twice in the same day.
- Exams vary in length - please arrive at least 5 minutes earlier than your schedule appointment.
- Don't forget: You must bring your government-issued picture ID to the testing site.